Saturday, March 22, 2008

Busy Day.

Because I have been sick lately, I have not done a lot, and that includes Easter preparations! So to catch up, today I crank the stereo and get busy! Its only noon and already I have planned and shopped for tomorrow nights dinner ( serving 7 people, possible 8 ), made a birthday cake for tomorrow ( Hikes girlfriends birthday is tomorrow ), wrapped birthday and Easter gifts, done a load of laundry and a load of dishes in the dishwasher. I still have to vacuum, dust, make pie, do the rest of the general cleaning, and pull out the Easter baskets. Hope everyone else is having a more relaxing day than I am!!
Oh yeah, and Zach, here is a good one for you: What is Black and white and read all over???





A NEWSPAPER!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home