Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Moves.

Its started out as a lazy Sunday here at home; some laundry, a few phone calls, the usual week-end deliberation about what to do today. We finally decided to go out for a buffet brunch and then to brouse for some good used books. Brunch was fabulous, Mom, Frank and I all left feeling satisfied and enjoyed the leisurley walk down the street to look for some books. After a few min of fliping through some titles, I look around for my Mom and what should I see, but her being hit on by some guy! I watched him flirt with her for a few min before I walked up to them ( I had no idea if he was bothering her or if she was enjoying the conversation ), and I was totally ignored!! Anyway, by the time she found Frank and I again, he had asked her for her number a few times, finally gave up when she turned him down, and gave her his name and number! How cute is that?!?
Way to go Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home