Saturday, December 29, 2007

What a Sale.

I rarley partake in Boxing Day Sales, I just never seem to find anything that seems to be an amazing sale, so when I got to my favorite sewing store today I was amazed to see that they were having a huge Boxing week sale, the entire store was 50% off. This store is great because it has amazing prices anyway, but for half price I felt like a kid in a candy store! I bought 5 large balls of crochette cotton for a lace table cloth, a new zipper for my fav old fleece jacket, a new measuring tape, a pattern storage box, 2 large balls of yarn for an afgan, and a few more odds and ends, and I spent a grand total of $8.47. Isn't that great?! I just wish I had a few more future projects in mind because I could have gotten the supplies today and stored them till I needed them!
A note to my cousin-in-law Aaron, I feel for you with your strep! I am batteing a nasty cold/sore throat that I am just putting off a visit to the clinic about, I hope you feel better soon!
Also a note to my little cousin Gary, congratulations! We are all so happy for you!

4 Comments:

At December 30, 2007 at 7:25:00 AM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

There's no better way to start your day but to find out about a new addition. I'm so excited for Gary! I think a few of us have our fingers crossed for a girl, haha.

I had a sore throat for about a week and went to the doctor twice. Both times the doc dismissed the possiblity of strep but the second time I insisted he swab and sure enough it came back positive for strep. Yet, I was over the symptoms and felt fine. Aaron's still not over the soreness...I feel for him!

Have a Happy New Year!

 
At December 30, 2007 at 7:43:00 AM PST , Blogger Alberta said...

Krista, sounds like you did some great power shopping! Way to go!

Babies...gotta love 'em! A girl...do you really think there may be a chance?????

Hope everyone gets healthy real fast so they can start the New Year on a positive note....now...where can I hide those evil bathroom scales????

 
At December 30, 2007 at 10:17:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder about a girl...the first boy in the family to have a baby, could he have the first girl?!?
Krista.

 
At November 10, 2008 at 6:17:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home