Saturday, December 1, 2007

Oh to relax!

Poor Frank has been under a lot of stress these past few months with his father being ill, and is pretty drained. I wondered, what could I do to make his day more relaxing and streee free? Well, I tucked him into my bed today when he came over and had a bunch of movies and video games scattered across the foot of the bed. He must have played games and watched movies for the better part of the day while I got started on my Christmas baking. When I peeked in on him around 4:00pm, he was fast asleep! I made him a nice stir fry dinner, followed by a nice hot bath ( I have a portable DVD player that I set up on the toilet for him so he could watch a DVD while he relaxed in the dark! *LOL* ), and then he sampled all the treats I made while flaked out on the couch tonight. What a posh day huh?!? I wish I had time to do that for myself, but hey, we need to spoil our guys from time to time huh?

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2007 at 10:20:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very sweet post........ you deserve a spa day :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home