Sunday, August 26, 2007

A quiet August...

Well, now that the hecticness of summer is winding down, I may find myself with a few extra min. to start blogging again...who knows how it'll go!
So nothing really exciting has happened latley, I had all of my carpets steam cleaned yesterday, and they look great. I got rid of all of my old bakeware and bought a lot of new ones, I like to have a matching set and my old ones were quite eclectic to say the least! Now they are all a nice matching clear glass.
We just bought a new 7.2 cf freezer and now I am looking for a new coffee table. I like teh one I currently have, but its square and I would like a rectangle one that has at least one drawer in it for storage. When I am working on a project it would be nice to hide it away someplace close to the couch where its easy to pick up again while being out of the way. I have looked at several places and have not yet found one that I want yet...wish me luck!!!

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 5:59:00 AM PDT , Blogger Alberta said...

Krista, I'm sure you are going to love having a freezer again, especially when you get in the mood to bake.

Do you have a Freecycle Yahoo group I your area? Maybe you'd have some luck with your coffee table request. Even a regular table with drawer and then cut down the legs to coffee table height. Good luck with your search.

 
At August 27, 2007 at 7:45:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a great idea that I had not even thought of yet! Maybe I should be looking at larget tables as well....tell me more about this Yahoo freecycle? I don't think I am familiar with it...
Krista.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home