Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I was so excited!

So, after work tonight I headed to the bank to do my banking and then to the grocery store to pick up a few things. In the same complex as the grocery store a new store has opened, a Dollar store, my favorite type of store! Now, BC has 2 dollar stores, Dollar Giant and Everything for a dollar, neither one is a very good chain in my opinion. My favorite is Dollarama, a chain in Ontario and I am always complaining here that the $ stores are no good. Imagine my delight when I saw that it was indeed a dollarama?!?!? I went in and felt just like a kid in a candy store!!! I love Dollarama...

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 at 8:26:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me to you can get a lot of great S.S in there. And I also get a lot of my cleaning susplys there as well.. Come to think If it I need to hit it tomorrow the boys light bulb burnt out tonight.. you can imagine how Na flet about that one..

 
At April 11, 2007 at 8:59:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, poor kid. Sara and I have a "date" to check it out together tomorrow night.
Kris.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home