Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Seven: Sample of my portfolio.











OK, this is my 4th attempt at this blog entry today, I think blogger is having a bad day so this will be my final attempt, I hope it works!

I am posting a sample of shots from my portfolio. As anyone who knows me knows, I am pretty passionate about photography and love my old manual camera. all my friends and family are used to having it pointed at them often and I am always trying to do it with out being noticed. The best pics of kids are the ones taken when they aren't posing for the camera!
P.S If anyone knows yet how to make the text appear before the pics, please let me know! It just kills me not being able to put the explination before the images!


4 Comments:

At March 18, 2007 at 2:43:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Fenie or nathan in the basket????
Al & mom

 
At March 18, 2007 at 2:44:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how I know how I'll email it to you how to do it
Al

 
At March 18, 2007 at 3:54:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats Na in the basket. Isn't it a cute shot? For Fe I took his pics ina different basket where he was sitting up.

 
At March 18, 2007 at 6:16:00 PM PDT , Blogger Lesley said...

Cute pics! I've taken a lot of posed pics with my babies too, a lot of bare bums on the sheepskin...oh so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home