Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The cold.

Yep, you guessed it, I caught the cold that is going around. I woke up around 4:30 with a runny nose and popped some C*ld f X ( didn"t think I should spell the brand name ) and climbed back into bed only to wake up every 15 min to blow my nose again and sneeze a lot. Well, the sneezing is really killing me as my back and hips are still pretty sore from the accident, and I have been blowing my nose so much it is already raw, and I am using those ultra soft tissues with the lotion ( you know, the ones that are $6.00 a box? ). I have been taking the cold tablets, Dimatapp for the symptoms and a vapor thingie to help with the congestion not to mention the nasal strip plastered across my nose to try and help me breath. I am starting to get really worried because the last "cold" I had lasted almost 4 months and turned out to be a pretty bad sinus/lung infection. I had to visit 2 different clinics to convince a Dr. that it wasn't just your average cold and I hope this isn't going to be the same thing! To make matters 100 times worse, Frank and I have AMAZING seats at the Rod Stewart concert this Saturday...I hope I can go!!!
Hope everyone else is feeling better than I am!!

4 Comments:

At March 8, 2007 at 9:27:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can't go can you send me omeny for a plain ticket and I'll go for ya ok?? Feel better really soon. Love ya
Alli

 
At March 8, 2007 at 10:37:00 AM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

Hope you feel better in time for your concert! Rod is pretty amazing in concert!

 
At March 9, 2007 at 12:20:00 PM PST , Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Hey Krista...Jeff and me and the babe are gonna be in Abbotsford in a couple weeks...do you know of any good parks or shopping malls that we should check out...Jeff will being doing work with his dad, but me and Jonathan love shopping...

H

 
At March 9, 2007 at 5:11:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, I hope you guys plan a visit to Hike and I! I would love to meet Jeff and Jonathan!
As for shpping I am not too sure about Abbotsfoprd, but Burnaby has a pretty large mall called Metro Town, its actually 2 malls that grew so close together they connected them and made one big mall. Stanley park is pretty awsome ona nice day but send me your e-mail address and I'll give you a list of places you might like to visit while here.
Krista.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home