Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Seven: Seven things I did today.

This Sunday Seven is about the things I did today. It was a nice quiet Sunday, what did all of you do?

1) Had breakfast in front of the TV ( Underworld was on Chanel 47 ).
2) Called Alli and talked to her for about 15 min. I didn't have a lot to say because we spoke yesterday when I called to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday.
3) Cleaned out the fridge ( in doing this I decided to make stir fry for dinner tonight to use up some of the veggies before they went soft, and we had a few left over chicken breasts to chop up and toss in ). This also ended up with me doing the dishes to clean up the kitchen again.
4) Took a nice long shower, I am doing this at LEAST twice a day now because my back and hip[s are still really sore because of the accident.
5) Played some video games on the PS2 when Frank came over.
6) Went to the Dollar Store and Zellers.
7) Made 2 Lemon Meringue Pies with Frank for dessert, one for Hike and I, one for the Ichiki family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home