Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sunday Seven: Favorite Deserts!

OK, I love Desert so much that sometimes when we dine out I order desert first just to make sure I have room for it! Some of my faves are:
1) Mountain Madness at White Spot. Frank and I have to share this one because its a huge mountain of cream puffs with real whipped cream stuffed in the crevices and chocolate and carmel sauce drizzled over it, its great!
2) Chocolate Tuxedo Muse cake from Save On Foods. One night I was craving cake ( and that is really unusual for me, I HATE cake ) so we picked one up at the grocery store, it comes in full slabs for $14.99 or half slabs for $8.99, so we got the half slab and ate the entire thing for dinner with big glasses of milk! It was great, but man were our tummies full!
3) Ice cream. 'Nuff said.
4) My moms Apple Pie, its so good, not to dry, the crust is nice and fluffy...yummy!
5) Cheese cake. I make a great no bake cheese cake that is just amazing! Every one loves it and when I top it with fresh strawberries, it disapears fast!
6) Lemon squares, these are great, when I make them they never last long enough for desert the next night. I think they are one of Hikes favorites!
7) Home made Chocolate Truffles, Hike is not really a Chocolate lover ( is he strange or what?!?!? ) but he can sit down with a tin of these and pop them into his mouth all night! They are easy to make, and oh so good!!!

3 Comments:

At February 6, 2007 at 5:06:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what about my icing I thought that was your favorite. *pout*
Al

 
At February 6, 2007 at 6:34:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I do love your icing, but you didn't make me any the last 2 times I was there so I forget what it tasts like...*Wing wink!!*
Kris.

 
At February 7, 2007 at 4:27:00 PM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

Now I'm trying to think of my favourite desserts. It shouldn't be hard but for some reason I can't think of anything that's my favourite. Maybe Coconut Cherry Balls? or squares in general?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home