Monday, January 22, 2007

Sunday Seven: A day late!!

I missed my Sunday Seven yesterday, so here it is; I love to read, and here are 7 books that I have read in the past and really enjoyed!

1) The Cladi Collection, by Tanith Lee. It is a 3 part book that I read this past fall, and I loved it so much I finished the entire collection in 8 days!
2) The Seventh Princess, I forgetthe Authors name, but I read it back in fifth grade, and I really enjoyed it. I have read it over and over again!
3) I love the Xanth series by Pierce Anthony, its fiction and a lot of fun.
4) I have recently started to ready Nora Roberts non-fiction work. I was drawn right into her books and an now reading a third book by her.
5) Charlotts Web, an all time favorite!
6) Beauty and the Beast, I got it in a hard cover special eddition for Christmas one year, it is covered in royal blue velvet with a satin book marker, I believe that the cover and the ribon made reading the book all the more enjoyable!
7) There are so many more books out there that I really enjoyed, but being only able to list one more ( it is the Sunday Seven afterall! ) I would have to say I love the Childrens collection of I Spy books and Where's Waldo books. It's always fun searching for things!

3 Comments:

At January 22, 2007 at 9:59:00 PM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

I love to read! I can read almost any genre and not lose interest. Bridge to Terabithia is probably an all time favourite. I read it in grade 5 and they still read it in grade 5 here.

 
At January 23, 2007 at 5:40:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesley,
I saw a preview for Bridge to Terabithia the movie last time I went to the movies, it looked great! I hope its as good as the book is!
Krista.

 
At January 24, 2007 at 2:23:00 PM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

The movie?! I'm so excited! That totally just made my day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home