Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Seven: Pet Peeves.

Ok, so I don't have a Thursday Thirteen like many other Bloggers do, but I think I may start my own personal Sunday Seven. So here goes:

7 Pet Peeves I Have:

1) Adults who go outside in cold weather and get all bundled up in boots, a hat, a scarf, nice warm mittens or gloves and a warm winter jacket, and they dress their kids in a spring jacket, running shoes, no mittens hat or scarf. While I was out today in -13 windchill, I saw this scenario 18 times.
2) People who spit.
3) People who talk on cell phones and yell into the receiver. Its like they forgot that it is a phone and not those tin can phones they made as children that are attached by a length of yarn.
4) People who walk directly in front of you just as you snap a photo.
5) Irresponsible pet owners. People who do not clean up after their pet and people who leave their pet outside all day/evening/night when he is barking to be let in ( happens every evening across the street where the dog stays outside tied to the front railing, and he barks for hours non stop. Rain, snow, hail, wind storm, hot and cold, he is always there ).
6) People who do not wipe the seat in a public bathroom. I mean, no body ever actually SITS on the seat, but at least clean it off anyway!
7) People who find it necessary to sit in the seat right in front of you at the movies when there are only a handful of other people there and PLENTY of seating room!

So, there are seven pet peeves of mine. and the funny thing is, I happened to encounter all seven of these things tonight!!!

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2007 at 12:57:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kris i was hear Char

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home