Friday, January 12, 2007

4' Lists; Things about me!

I was taged through my e-mail to list a few things about me that people may not know about me, so here goes!

4 Jobs that I have Had:

  • Baby sitter: I started Baby-sitting when I was 12 years old and still baby sit now and then for friends and family.
  • Waitress: I got my first waitressing job when I was 14 years old at the Local Restaurant in Seeley's Bay, the pay was pretty bad ( $5.00/hr under the table) but the tips were pretty good.
  • Gas Station attendant at Esso. Now, this is a small town Esso so the station was actually a convenience store, pizza/frozen yogurt diner, video rental store and gas station all in one. And to add to the mess, it was on the corner of 2 major Highways in Ontario, Hwy #15 & Hwy #32. Talk about busy!
  • Weight Loss attendant for Jenny Craig. I loved this position within the company, and while I held it I also managed to drop 40 lbs of my own! I was promoted to Program Director ( aka assistant manager ) upon my Vancouver Transfer, and didn't like that position ( or the people I worked under ) so I quit.

4 Places I Have Lived

  • Kingston, Ontario
  • Hull, Quebec
  • Morden, Nova Scotia
  • Burnaby, British Columbia

4 TV Shows I Like To Watch

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Survivor ( I never watched this show until about 2 or 3 seasons ago, I was never into it until one night I was bored and that was all that was on, strange huh? )
  • Reba ( I love this show, it is great for some laughs! )

4 Places I Have Vacationed

  • Indiana, USA
  • Disney World, USA
  • New Castle, NB
  • Victoria, B.C

4 Of My Favorite Foods

  • Japanese Food ( the cooked stuff! )
  • Sheppard's Pie
  • Cereal in Milk
  • Cheese Cake

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

  • Someplace that is not under 3 feet of snow and ice
  • At a huge Family reunion ( I don't think I have seen very many of my relatives other than my mom, brother and sister in over 5 years now )
  • Swimming
  • Out taking photos of kids and/or animals

So, there are some things about me that you may not have known!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home