Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The past few days.

The past few days have been busy busy busy! We had Christmas Eve at the Crosier place (Eddies parents ) and Christmas day/dinner here st Alli's place with 15 people around the table. Hike and Eddie cooked up an amazing dinner and Alli mom and I had the entire kitchen cleaned and both tables cleared off in under 45 min with lots of help from Zach! Mom, Alli, the boys and I went to the Zoo yesterday and had a great time, we heard the Lions roar and saw the frisky baby Giraffe running and jumping around. Hike went Boxing day shopping yesterday and got a few deals and I went to bed last night sick. I developed a really sore throat and fever last night and woke up with it not feeling much better today. Hopefully it's feel much better by the end of the day!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and that you are safe in your travels to and from New Years parties!

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 at 9:39:00 AM PST , Blogger Alberta said...

Did you party too hard Krista and got sick, or couls this be from the travelling? Either way, hope you feel better soon!

 
At December 27, 2006 at 10:07:00 AM PST , Blogger Krista said...

I think its from a lack of sleep and Alli's 2 older boys go to school and daycare, I think I got it from Nathan who's nose ios running these days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home