Monday, November 27, 2006

Mother Nature's humor.

Last week we had so much rain it caused flooding, mud slides, downed trees and major power failures, not to mention our boil water advisory ( which by the way was lifted today, but the water is still brown so I do not feel comfortable drinking it yet ). This week we had so much snow that we had major black outs ( again ), downed trees ( again ), and so many traffic problems that most of the city was closed today. Luckey Hike got the day off because his job is outdoors and there was way too much snow for him to work. When he showed up his boss sent him home again, I guess that counts as a 3 day week end for him!
On my walk to work today I brought my camera with me and snapped a few photos which I will post once they are developed. I am a bit worried though that once the snow melts we may end up with more mud slides that will cause the turbidity levels in the water to rise again and then we'll be dealing with another boil water advisory. Cross your fingers for us that that is not the case!
Oh yeah, and Frank went to see his Doctor and ended up with a prescription of antibiotics. He is fast on his way to recovering thankfully.

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2006 at 7:38:00 AM PST , Blogger Alli said...

Quickley gets your film developed so you can put them on your blog I got to see this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home