Thursday, November 23, 2006

I don't get it...

I just don't get it. I have been trying for 2 days not to get back on here to update the Blog, and it would not let me log in. I tried so many different things, different names and passwords and combinations, but I am POSITIVE I was using the right combination ( After all, I did write it down and leave it on the computer desk right in front of me) but no luck. And for some reason, just as I was about to delete the Blog and give up...here I am, logged in and typing. Hummm... I do not always like electronic communication.
Anyway, an update. Its been a rotten day for me. We are still being told to boil all tap water, and the new twist is that there is a possible e-coli contamination. The latest report is that it may be a false alarm, but they are not sure yet.
Frank is sick with some sort of virus, he sees the Dr tomorrow about it because its been a week now and he still gets fevers and chills to go with the sore throat and achy body. And it was a rotten day at work as well, who knew that the world of diapers could be so hostile? Well, based on the volume of calls I got today I am positive I am not the only one in the Lower Mainland to be having an off day! I think the water problem is effecting us all in more ways than we thought it would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home