Monday, November 20, 2006

H2O is worse!

We are still being told to boil our H2O before we drink it, but you know, I just can't bring myself to even brush my teeth with it even though they say that is ok. I have boiled some tap water to wash the dishes in, but everything else is done with bottled water. Better safe than sorry!
Not much is new and exciting for me. I am almost dome my Christmas shopping. All I have left is a gift for Mom and a "Big gift" for Zach and Na to go with all the little ones I have gotten them, but I'll pick them up when I am in Toronto for Christmas. It is going to be so nice to have a white Christmas again!
Anyway, the pizza will be here any min now so I had better go find some cash for the delivery person.
Night!

3 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 at 6:54:00 PM PST , Blogger Alli said...

I Really do hope that you do brush your Teeth, nasty.. lol I already got there "big" gift so you don't have to if you don't want

 
At November 22, 2006 at 7:26:00 AM PST , Blogger Alberta said...

Pizza! Uncle Joe's favorite food group!

Are you going to be re-imbursed for all the bottled water you have to buy or are they handing out some free stuff? Just be careful whatever the case. I have a friend who is recovering from what they think was a case of beaver fever...not pleasant!

Good job on the updates! You learned to post photos faster than I did!

 
At November 24, 2006 at 8:43:00 PM PST , Blogger Krista said...

I have not heard anything about water benefits yet although I have heard that all the homeless people in the city are getting free bottled water from local food banks. That anoys me a bit because its not only the homeless people that need extra cash to spend on water these days, its all of us! When you can't turn on the tap for water to steam veggies, cook rice or pasta or even brush your teeth, the cost shoots up pretty fast. Oh well, at least Hike and I are pretty good at rationing water these days which says a lot for us because we are both big water drinkers, we both usually down at least 3 litres a day and have cut down to one for the time being!
Krista

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home