Friday, November 24, 2006

Today was a much better day!

Thankfully today was a much nicer day, so nice in fact that when I looked out my office window, I saw a rainbow. It was pretty bright which was nice considering its been raining here for the past 3 weeks.
We are still being told to boil our water, no word yet on the e-coli verdict so we have absolutely no idea how much longer this ordeal will last. The sooner its over the better. Ohh...Hike just told me that the second e-coli test came back positive, and they are testing it yet a third time to reconfirm the confirmation. No water for a while it looks like.
I am off to do a bit of shopping tonight, a new light for the aquarium, some stocking stuffers for Hike and Frank, maybe a new top or two for me...we'll see what I can find *S*.
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and not taking their fresh tap water for granted! You know, I never bought bottled water very often before this, but it sure is expensive. I was talking to a client today and she was complaining about the price of gas, and when I mentioned that 1 litre of water costs more than one litre of gas, she was shocked at the truth of it. She said she always buys water and never really thought about the price in comparison to gas...food for thought I guess...or maybe liquid for thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home