Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What a Week!

Its only Tuesday and already its been a very long week! The week end was spent trying to figure out some last min details before our trip home for Christmas. Monday night was the Gastown Christmas dinner, tonight I am in a mad rush to get done one more stocking ( Did I mention that I am quilting new Christmas Stockings for the entire family? Nice big ones at Hikes request!), tomorrow night is the End of the Year Party for my work ( not everyone in my company celebrates Christmas, so we call it the year end party ), Thursday night will be spent trying to get that last stocking finished, Friday is a dinner Party for Franks Birthday ( well, his birthday is actually December 24th, but I'll be away then so we decided to have it Friday the 15th so that Hike can attend as well ), Saturday will be house cleaning and as much laundry as we can get done, then packing Hike up, Sunday we take Hike to the air port and then I leave on Wednesday. Its a VERY hectic week to come, and already I am tired. Thankfully I'll have a few days to relax before my flight before the hectic pace picks back up again with the 3 kids! Hope everyone else is having a quieter week!

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 at 7:24:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Thursday is hetic.
9am Nathan speech
10am Me Doctors
1pm Phoenix Ped.Doctors
Did I mention that Eddie is working and that I have to take the TTC???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home