Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Seven: Favorite pass times.

Here are Seven of my favorite ways to spend my leisure time:

1) Reading a good book. I love to read all types of books from Adventure to Romance, Young Adult to Fantasy, as long as it captures my imagination and pulls me right into the lives of the Charatcher, I'll read it!
2) Taking pictures. I love photography and have a portfolio that my friends and family all love to look at.
3) Playing with kids. I love to spend time with my nephews ( Hi Guys!! ) playing with their toys or outside, playing games and reading stories. Kids always remind you that no matter how clouded our views on the world can be with all the negativity we see in the news, there is always something great about it, even if it is something as small as watching a snail work its way across a rock or counting how fact it takes to run from the swings to the slide!
4) Sitting in the living room with all the lights off except for the one in the aquarium and watching the fish. Its so relaxing because they are so graceful.
5) I like to take a nice warm shower and then climb into bed between some crisp cool sheets and watch a movie or a good TV show.
6) Walks along the beach. I love to walk in the surf and collect interesting rocks or sea shells.
7) Going on long drives. I love to go on road trips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home