Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Accident.

Hey everyone, I know its been a while since my last update, but being hit by a bus has had me pretty immobile. I am still pretty sore and bruised and swollen, but at least I can walk with out assistance now! Trust me, that is a huge event for me these days. So anyway, here is my Sunday Seven: Seven people I think about often but rarely get to see.
1) Yvette Kyes ( sorry if that's spelled wrong 'Vette! ). We met in 1st year of collage but didn't really become good friends till second year. By third year we spent a lot of time together, both in classes ( Mr. Stevenson's Chem lab! ) and out of class ( movies ).
2) Abby Woods. We were never really close, but we always seemed to have serious chats with each other at the oddest of places ( while washing dishes at the Restaurant, or pumping gas at the Esso ). I wonder what she is doing now?
3) Jackie Baxter. I have known her since grade 7, and in high school she moved to Surrey. We kept in touch for a while but then drifted apart. I wonder if she is still in BC or made it back to Ontario.
4) Kim & Tamara. I baby sat Tamara all through high school, and she always gave me a run for my money! This kid had more energy then an entire class full of pre scholars. Kim is her mom, and we got pretty close.
5) TJ, my little brother. Enough said.
6) My Papa. I have not seen him in a few years, and though I send letters now and again, I don't get replys because his penmanship has gone downhill. Even though I don't hear from him, I do hear how he is doing from family members. I miss him, and think of him often!
7) My fellow Katimavikers! Some of us got closer than others, but I still think of all of you often and love to look through the photos of our adventures together!
8) I know this is the Sunday Seven, but I can't not add the Shkwarek Family. They are family friends, and its been years since we have visited, but I do think of all of them often!

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 at 7:14:00 PM PST , Blogger Alli said...

Amanda fowler is who I have been thinking about and the Leakey's. I think it is soon time to head to the bay for a visit and more then just a laurel vist.
Al

 
At February 19, 2007 at 11:53:00 AM PST , Blogger Alberta said...

Glad to hear you are OK and back to blogging...are you back to work yet?

 
At February 19, 2007 at 12:32:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am starting half days this Wednesday, I am not sure how my back and hips will take it so my boss and I agreed that half days were best till I am sure I can handle it. I am really going stir crazy at home everyday!!

Kris.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home