Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Here comes the Judge!


Ok, so in my past few weeks of recovery, I have had a LOT of time on my hands. My mobility was pretty limited, and because of the injuries to the right side, I could not even couchette until a few days ago. So, with all of this spare time, I have to admit that I have been watching ALOT of daytime television. I am not normally a big TV watcher, but with nothing else to do, I would watch TV between frequent medication induced naps! So to get to the point of this blog entry, is anyone aware of just how many Judge shows there are on TV? You know, the televised small claims court shows? Well, today I counted, and I came up with 8, maybe 9. Can you believe that? How many do we really need? And they are ALL american, go figure.
1) Judge Judy
2) Judge Joe Brown
3) Judge Millian
4) Judge Mathis
5) Judge Christina
6) Judge Alex
7) Judge Hatchet
8) Judge Maria Lopez
9) Judge Wapner - I don't know if he is still on TV or not, but I do
remember the name! *L*

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 at 5:18:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot a few
Judge Mills Lane
Judge Ed Koch
Texas Justice- Judge Roy Bean
It helps to have CourtTv for some of these shows. And a lot of American Cable. I don't watch them just saw them passing trough the tv guide thingy on the tv.
Alli

 
At February 21, 2007 at 6:42:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*L* Can you believe how many court shows there are?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home