Sunday, February 25, 2007

Song List.

Favorite song from Childhood: Some where out there.
Fav. High School Dance Song: Red Red Wine ( probably because of the memory its associated with).
Fav. Senior Year Class Song: Don't remember but I think it was Brian Adams Every Thing I do, I do it for you.
Fav. Song that makes me think of College: Too many to recall!
Fav. Rock & Roll Song: Pour Some Sugar on it.
Fav. Disco Song: Disco? Huh? If I say John Travolta, will that pass?
Fav. Country Western Song: Black Eyed Susan.
Fav. Pop Song: Lets just say that I enjoy music from the '80's!
Fav. All time love song: One that was written just for me in College! Sigh...
Fav. Break up song: I want to know what Love is.
Fav. slow dance song: One more night.
Fav. Song that makes me cry: Angels among us.
Fav. song about my kids: I'll let you know when I have kids.
Fav. Song that reminds me of my Husband: I'll let you know when I am married.
Fav. Christmas Song: I have a few, Away in a Manger, Frosty the Snowman, I'll be home for Christmas, and Last Christmas.
Fav. Gospel Song: A Child's Prayer.
Fav. ring tone for a cell phone: I don't have a cell phone ( is that weird? ) but I think my fav is the one that sounds like an old telephone.

Tag! You are it!

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2007 at 8:35:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot about Angles among us. I like that one too.
Al

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home