Friday, March 2, 2007

Hike The Gamer.




Ok, so, Hike called me at work this morning ( it was his day off from work ) to tell me that he had bought a new vide0 game. For those of you who do not know Hike very well, he is a fanatic. He can sit and play for hours with out stopping! This of course drives me nuts because his cons0le is hooked up to the big tv in the livingroom, and even though we both have smaller tv's in our bedrooms, its always nice to watch a movie ( or in Hikes case play a game ) on the big tv. Well, this is what I came home to after work: Hike had the coffee table pushed back, a snack and a drink and was sitting on the floor playing away. Well, before I went out for dinner with Sara and Frank, I went to tell him I was leaving and he was gone, but the game was still in full swing! I was kinda confused, and as I entered the living room to investigate the game, I noticed Hike sitting out on the balcony looking into the livingroom. He had gone out for a sm0ke and instead of putting the game on pause, he took the controller with him and played through the glass door! This is a no smoking house and so he has to go outside to do so, but being caught up in the new game he didn't want to pause! Enjoy these pics!

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2007 at 7:45:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG what a dork.. Ok so I can't really comment Me and Eddie played Hockey for 1hr 1/2 on Thursday then I got up to do stuff but Eddie was still playing! LOL he was having fun I think he ended up playing at least 8 games cause they are only 15 mins long for each one.. HAVE FUN HIKE ENJOY YOUR NEW GAME... What is it???
Alli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home