Thursday, March 15, 2007

Box # 5.

Box of what you may be asking? Tissue! I am still sick with a cold, and its a bugger of a cold at that. I am now working on box # 5 of tissues. That's 3 boxes of regular tissue, and now my second jumbo sized box of the extra soft lotion tissues, and this cold is not going away. For a few days I felt as though I was getting much better, but than it took a turn for the worse again. Ugh. I have been getting a lot of helpful ideas from customers at work who can't help but notice the fact that I have a terrible cold, but so far nothing has helped except to take a nice long hot shower at night. This helps my sinuses, but it really drys out my skin which can get pretty painful/itchy. I am using all the old wives tales for cold sufferers, lots of rest, chicken soup, orange juice & vitamin C, lots of water but no luck getting rid of this! Anyone out there know of anything that might really work? I'll try almost anything! I am pretty limited as far as meds go though because of my heart condition, I was begging the pharmacist tonight for any thing that night help!

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 at 7:52:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

 
At March 15, 2007 at 8:32:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

use the steam towel I told you about.. Also drinks lemon water(hot) that helps too.. take time off work and just sleep.. that also helps.. and do whatever Lt.Adam Trevino said.. SMILE..who is he??
Al

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home