Friday, March 30, 2007

Just complaining...

It's been a while since I have updated but life has been so busy lately I hardly have time to sleep!
We have been short staffed at work for a month now which has thrown a real kink in everything. After my accident I was not supposed to go back to work full time until late March and had arranged with my boss to come in for half a day for a few weeks until my back/hips had gotten stronger, but things happened and I had to go back full time before I was ready and before I was supposed to. There were a few days last week that there were only 2 people at work, myself and one person down in the laundry, seems everyone is getting sick! Because my body was still in a weakened state from the accident I was more susceptible to things like colds & flues and ended up with the mother of all colds that ( as you already know ) turned out to be pneumonia. I am still sick with it, can't breath through my nose at all, can't taste anything yet and now working my way through box # 12 of tissues. Every time sneeze I end up with shooting pains in my back and hips so it looks like the road to recovery will be a lot longer than anticipated. It really sucks, I hate being sick and because I've been sick for a while I am getting super crankie not to mention that I have no energy at all. What does everybody else do when they get sick?

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2007 at 7:39:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to Eddie I'm nopt allowed to get sick. So I'll tell you what he does when he is sick.. I whines and complains and sleeps and doesn't go to work so I'm actually looking after 2 kids and 2 babies.( he's one of the babies). Then he will pop ever cold/ flu/sinus pill that is on the market wither it is herbal or regular he doesn't seem to care. So you can do what Eddie does and see how that works for ya ok.

 
At April 1, 2007 at 7:21:00 PM PDT , Blogger Lesley said...

It must be because I'm a mom too. I haven't been sick with a cold or flu forevah! I've been running the dayhome since Feb'04 and haven't had a sick day yet.
Aaron swears by Cold F/X!

 
At April 1, 2007 at 8:40:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi krista sorry to here your sick , sounds like the same cold you had last year you went through a lot of kleenex i remember that well. I am going for a ct scan tomorrow. I miss everybody there,sorry i left my dishes in the sink. Hope you get well soon miss chatting with you hope to see you soon.see ya anna.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home