Thursday, May 10, 2007

Family update.

So much for the end of blogging! But in my defence I did say I would likley post comments once in a while ( hehehe ).
So I had a phone confrence with my cardiologest today who had phone confrenced with another Dr. I'll be seeing at the end of the month. It turns out that there is a SLIM chance that my condition is hereditary, I should know for sure when more tests have been conducted by this new DR.
I was told that I should inform family of this "developement" incase anyone needs info on it, so there you go. Anyone wanting/needing more specific details for their family medical records please let me know, I can e-mail the needed info.
I see this new Dr at the end of the month and when I get a definate answer on the hereditary thing, I'll post again.
Cheers!
Krista.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 at 6:14:00 AM PDT , Blogger Alberta said...

Welcome Back Krista! I'm glad to know you haven't abandoned us here in blogland! I like Facebook, but I miss the day to day interections that let me know that I'm not the only one having a bad day!

Knowledge is power when it comes to health. Wouldn't it be nice to have all the definitive answers to your questions?!

 
At May 12, 2007 at 4:02:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding, and with only knowing half of my family background its so much tougher. I have been in contact with one of my half sisters for a number of years now, but she was also estranged from Glenn and had pretty limited knowledge of his medical history. I already knew 95% of what she was able to tell me, and the other 5% was not surprising. I love a good mystery, but its no good unless you have all the questions answered by the end!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home