Saturday, December 15, 2007

I got it!

I have a love/hate relationship going with Ze11ers. I love the sales I see in the flyer's, but I hate that when ever there is something that I REALLY want, its sold out by the time I get there, or there is one left and the box is all tattered and torn and the item damaged.
So.
Last night, when Frank and I returned from the bon fire and carol ships, we stopped at Z to see how many they had in stock for the sale that started today, and they had 5. When no one was looking ( he he he! ) I hid one behind some other boxes at the bottom of the shelf ( I was really determined to get one! ). The store opened at 8 am today and we were waiting at the door at 7:55 with about 10 other people. When we drove into the parking lot, there were about 25 people waiting at the doors to the lower level, so we opted to park at the upper level and as soon as we reached the doors, lots of people started showing up.
Any way, to conclude my story, the item I hid was still there when we finally got inside, as well as one more left on the shelf ( I sware that employees purchase things before the store opens on the morning of a good sale, because we were the first to hit that aisle, and there were 5 last night and only 2 this morning ). So I now finally have my George 4-man grill after a year or so of humming and hawing over the price, because it was 50% off today!

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2007 at 1:03:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

could have had mine for free.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home