Saturday, December 8, 2007

Would you drink this?!?!?


We have been under a boil water advisory now for about a week, and we are told that is we boil our water, it is safe to drink. Humm...would you drink this? Or feed it to your kids? Your pets? Your plants? Ewwwwwwwww!
It was hard enough just showering in it! I had to heat up bottled water and use it to rinse off my hair and body before I stepped out of the shower just to feel some what clean! I would have been dirtier than I was before I went into the shower, thats not good.
Hike and I both drink a lot of water at home, but we have now switched to soda and juice for thr time being.
Got fresh water?!?

3 Comments:

At December 8, 2007 at 1:50:00 PM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

Ewwww!

That does look like some nasty-ass water! And is that after it's been boiled?

Hopefully it clears up soon :o)

 
At December 8, 2007 at 3:56:00 PM PST , Blogger Alberta said...

Hope your tap water returns to normal soon... cuz that stuff looks like it might be a great paint remover!

 
At December 8, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To make matters oh so much more plesant, it smells kinda swampie...and yep, thats after being boiled. Twice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home