Monday, December 31, 2007

What I Resolve:

Every year I always make the same New Years Resolution: To loose weight. Every year I fail at this resolution, only to make another attempt later on in the year. This year, I am making a whole new resolution that I feel will be earier ( and more fun ) to stick to! My resolution is to watch at least one Classic movie a month. I have always wanted to see some of the great classics like Gone with the wind, Sabrina and My fair lady. If anyone can suggest any movies they think I should see, please let me know and I'll add them to my list!
You know...I just can't not attempt the weight loss resolution again this year, so I guess it will be my secondary resolution! *L* And I also resolve to surprise someone I know this spring by sending a package to them in the mail. I always thought it was nice to get surprise packages in the mail, so I decided to do it to someone else!
Happy New Year Everyone, Hope It's a Safe and Happy One for All!!

3 Comments:

At January 1, 2008 at 7:04:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not try and watch as many Academy Award winning movies as you can? That way you can mix the older with the new! Please add Casablanca to your list.

 
At January 1, 2008 at 9:37:00 AM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

Good luck with your resolution! I'm sure that will be easier to attain than weight loss, we've all been there with that one :o)
Happy New Year!

 
At January 1, 2008 at 7:49:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawshank Redemption
The African Queen
Annie Hall
Mr Smith Goes To Washington
2001: Space Oddesy
Cool Hand Luke
Dial M for Murder
Westside Stories
Funny face
The postman rings Twice
Officer and a Gentleman(loved this movie)
Guys and Dolls
The King and I (Not the Cartoon)
Oliver Twist
Of mice and Men
Rebel without a Cause
Shall we dance
Sound of Music
Need anymore just ask

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home