Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sick...or more?

Yesterday I started feeling ill, you know that feeling you get after spending the day at the beach/pool? You are tired out, muscles feel heavy, head throbs and you get that nausious feeling? Well, that was me, and also Frank. There is no fever, so I am pretty sure its not a flu, but we did go out for dinner Friday night, and both started to feel ill Saturday morning, and by Saturday afternoon we both felt terrible. Today we both felt so bad that we took an afternoon nap - for 3 hours. Possible mild food poisining? Who knows, I hope it passes before work starts tomorrow morning!
Hope everyone els had a better week-end that we did!
Oh yeah, and Thanks Heather! It was driving me nuts thinking about what kind of ship that was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home