Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Gift.

Mom's birthday is on Sunday, and I was searching for the perfect gift, but what do you get for someone who says she doesn't want anything? I thought about it for a while and decided that she needs a digital camera. Now, you have to understand that my mom ( and I say this in the most loving way ), is NOT technically inclined in any way. She can't/won't use a computer ( and so I have no fear that she will see this post before Sunday ), struggles with the DVD/VCR combo unit, and can't load film into a regular 35 mm camera so uses the little disposable ones all the time. The digi I got her is soooooo basic and user friendly, I'll be stunned if she can't use it. I plan to have it all set up so that when she opens the box, all she'll have to do is press power, point, and shoot. Its the easiest camera to use that I have ever seen, and I really hope that she likes it.

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 at 10:37:00 PM PST , Blogger Lesley said...

We bought Aaron's folks a digital camera for Christmas and they loved it. They couldn't say enough about how great it was. They took a few pictures with it and couldn't wait to start using it.

I seen them this weekend and I took a peek at the pics. Uh yeah, there's the Christmas pics and the pics that I took this weekend of the boys. When I suggested Deb go get the camera she came out with her old 35 MM.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home