Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its back!!

Back when I was in College, there was a television show on called The Mole, and I really enjoyed it. Its kinds like Amazing Race with a twist because the entire group of people work as a team doing various tasks in order to win money that gets pooled into one pot. The twist is that one team member, the "mole", is trying to sabotage the teams efforts to complete tasks and win money for the pot. Anyway, I only ever saw it one season, ands last night while channel surfing.....I saw it!! And the best part was, it was the first episode of a new season!
Now if only I can find it again to see the next episode....

4 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 10:15:00 AM PDT , Blogger Alberta said...

We are watching it also...only next week we are going to print off the test questions prior to the show so we can play along!

 
At June 3, 2008 at 4:23:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a great idea, maybe I should do that too, test my detective skills!
KJ.

 
At June 4, 2008 at 11:56:00 AM PDT , Blogger Lesley said...

I'm SO NOT SURPRISED that Mom was first to comment, ha ha. Mom got Aaron into The Mole - and I tell ya, he was addicted to it. He was so excited to hear it was coming back on. I used to watch it with him but didn't get into it as much as he did. I think I'll print off the test questions as well and maybe next week everyone should post with how bad they did...er..I mean how well they did :P

 
At June 5, 2008 at 3:28:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE MOLE!!!! I WAS WATCHING IT TOO!!!!!!LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. DID you hear that 90210 is coming back on too???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home