Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a day!






The past few days we have had AMAZING weather! Friday was 30 degrees, yesterday was 31 degrees, and today was 28 degrees, and we made the best of the sunshine! I cleaned up the balcony and put together my balcony flower boxes which look pretty good and will look a lot better once the flowers settle in and start to grow more.


Frank and I went shopping yesterday and I managed to pick up some pretty amazing deals which included a pair great jeans that were on sale. I thought I was getting them for about $20, but when they were scanned at the till, they rang up as $2. Someone must have entered the sale price wrong, but the cashier gave them to me for that price anyway, isn't that great??


Mom and I spent most of the day shopping, and I am happy to say that tonight will be spent on the couch like a lazy bum watching a movie.


Hope every one else is haveing a great long week end as well.




3 Comments:

At May 18, 2008 at 10:13:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krista, nobody can find great deals as well as you can! How is it that you always get the most amazing deals?
The flowers look great! Those little lights really make it cozy at night too!
Love, Frank.

 
At May 20, 2008 at 8:04:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the lights in the pots too. Now you can see the flowers anytime. And WOW on the deals that great. going to go get anymore?

 
At May 20, 2008 at 8:23:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could get more, but I picked up the last pair in my size :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home