Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yummie Dinner.

Thanks to Frank tonight's dinner was delicious! He made Fajitas and Mom came over to join us for dinner. We had a nice ripe and juicy "water melting" ( in the words of my eldest nephew ) for dessert and a bowl of creamsicle ice cream too!
I finally picked up my new glasses and BOY do they make a difference! I knew my prescription had changed, but I didn't realize by how much my sight was affected! Anyway, loving the new glasses and prescription RayBan's that came with for free!!
I am looking forward to Tuesdays surgery, something I never thought I'd ever say, but the pain is driving me nuts and the pain meds are only doing so much. Who'd have thought that wisdom teeth could be such a pain? I had 2 pulled a few years ago but the others never bothered me till last week when my jaw fractured due to the fact that my wisdom teeth all grow horizontal instead of vertically. They grow into my molars, pushing into all of my teeth and creating pain in the entire face, not just the wisdom teeth. Bummer, but soon to be over!

2 Comments:

At June 2, 2008 at 7:47:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that once you lose you wisdom teeth you also lose any wisdom that you may ever had? So after Tuesday you won't be so smart after all. haha.
Zach is also wanting us to buy water melting too but I don't like it so I won't buy it. In his words "It sucks to be a kid" especally with a mother like me. No Water Melting.. How Mean!!!
Good luck on Tuesday and glad you can now see.
Call you Tuesday night sometime after Z-man's baseball game.

 
At June 4, 2008 at 12:00:00 PM PDT , Blogger Lesley said...

Okay by now you've had the surgery so I can speak freely and mention that I met someone recently who'd tongue was paralyzed while having her wisdom teeth removed. What are the odds of that happening?
I only had 3 wisdom teeth and they were all impacted and growing in sideways pushing my lower teeth together. Luckily I had them removed when I was 18 so it's all but a vague memory...
Water melting!? So cute! My boys are addicted to the stuff, we probably buy 2 watermelons a week...I wish they were easier to store like grapes or bananas..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home