Sunday, August 23, 2009

Reviving the blog...??












I have been thinking about reviving the Blog and thought I should start by trying to see if I remember my password and how to actually add pics etc, and yep, I guess I do remember *L* So here are a few random pics that I have taken over the years...First is Alli about 8 and a half months preg with Nathan, then Sara at about 10 years old, Frank making lunch last summer while we were camping at Blue Lake, Sara on our dock at 7 am waiting for breakfast, and last but not least, Phoenix at 12 days old being subjected to his Auntie Krista's artistic whims *L*

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2009 at 8:06:00 PM PDT , Blogger Alberta said...

Glad you remembered your password...the more blogging the merrier! I was hoping for a photo of your first souffle and details on how that went! Would it be pushy to ask for your recipe too? :)

 
At August 23, 2009 at 10:05:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try to remember to post it tomorrow, it was actually pretty good, details to follow!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home