Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh so busy!!

Its been such a buys summer that I have fallen way behind on the blog, so here is a short summary of what we have been up to, though I'm sure I'll have forgotten a few things!
I was contacted by a local paper to do an interview for work and they sent a photographer over to get a few shots of me and our product. I was expecting a short column, but it turned out to be a full page spread of the interview and photos, and the front page header had a picture of me splashed across it holding up a cloth diaper. Thanks to the interview, we have been SUPER busy at work, and being busy at work has made the move a lot harder ( we moved on Aug 1st ). I get so tired out that by the end of the day I am too tired to do a lot of organization at home, but things are slowly coming together. We have a great view of the mountains and Metr0t0wn skyline so its nice to sit out on the balcony at night and look at the lights.
We took a camping vacation out to Blue Lake near Boston Bar. We had our own private dock that we swam off and had a great time. It was 38 degrees in the shade while camping and even though we had on SPF 45, I still managed to get the worst sunburn I have had since Mom, Hike Alli and I went to Disney in Florida with Robin and Stan.
We spent a week end at Harris0n H0t Springs in a great Hotel that had a heated pool and a fire place and kitchenette in our room, and on the way back home we stopped in Kilby to see a heritage farm and village. We also stoped to get some local peaches and cream corn that I believe will be tonight's dinner.
I have re connected with one of my "long-lost" brothers which is really special as I have been in contact with one of my older sisters for about 8 years now and its always nice to hear about how every one is doing.
Frank had a bad flare up of his arthritis a few weeks ago but seems to be coming out of it nicely now, although I'm not sure his new meds helped any better than the old ones.
Anyway, I know there is a lot missing from this up date ( including pics! ) but I still have a lot to do today so I better get going! Pics to follow as soon as I have a min to spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home