Friday, January 20, 2012

Wow...I got in! LOL

Wow, it's been sooooooooooo long since my last post! I'm actually quite shocked that I even remembered the password for this account, but truth be told it did take several tries.
Not a lot to post here, I'm still off work for a few more days so I'm seriously bored out of my mind. The pacemaker replacement surgery went well, except that when I came out of anaesthetic I could feel a pinching sensation just below my left classical, and I could even feel it through all the freezing and compression tape. The surgeon said it was just from the stitches and tape, I said OK, and Frank and Mom took me home. Several weeks later the pressure on my clavicle is still building and the pinching is still there, and my electro physiologist couldn't find my actual pacemaker in my chest at my last appointment! Turns out it is sitting really high in my chest and is resting against the clavicle. That means I can either live with the pain or I'll need to have it moved down, and that means another surgery. I thought about just leaving it alone, but the next time it needs to be replaced will be another 10ish years, and who wants to be in pain for 10 years? Decisions, decisions.
The time off work has been great for my writing, I have managed to get an entire round of editing done and am working on another round, so progress is being made there. Mom is working on some editing for me right now too, and her biggest complaint is the run on sentences. I don't see them, but I'll take her word for it lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home