Monday, December 14, 2009

A quick peek at what I've been working on...



















Nathans quilt is the Green and Blue one with the insects on it, I attempted a reversible quilt here and it's not too bad! Phoenix will receive the sports themed quilt with the beige and Blue squares with the Red backing, and Zach will get the one with the sculls on it that has the Black and Blue squares. When I started these quilts I planned just some small throw quilts to cuddle with, but while working on them they grew into full bed sized quilts! I have them displayed on the double sized bed in our spare bedroom and they hang about 3 inches over the sides of the bed, Lucky kids!!


1 Comments:

At December 15, 2009 at 6:31:00 AM PST , Blogger Alberta said...

Well done Krista! I love the insect fabric...have some myself. Your nephews are going to love these beauties.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home