Wednesday, September 30, 2009

H1N1.

Well, thanks to my loving older brother who shall remain nameless in this post ( ahem, but I do only have one older brother in BC folks!! ) I have been sick with H1N1, or swine flu as its more commonly known to most of us. Its been a long time since I have felt this totally crappy, and even though the fevers/nausea are pretty much gone, the joint/muscle aches, head aches and fatigue are still here in a major way. Needless to say I am off work because we can't risk some unsuspecting pregnant woman/new mom coming into my office with out an appointment and ( which happens frequently ) and getting sick. I am bored, tired, restless and really really really tired of feeling crappy. Hope everyone else stays healthy! Remember to wash your hands a lot and skip the antibacterial soaps etc as they also strip the good bacteria from you as well and can weaken the immune system!

3 Comments:

At September 30, 2009 at 6:59:00 PM PDT , Blogger Lesley said...

Is this the perfect time to catch up on some reading? Some good should come of it...

 
At October 1, 2009 at 11:25:00 AM PDT , Blogger Lesley said...

We have The Jester - I just haven't read it yet. Aaron's working on it right now.

I collect fave authors and keep them and lend out but a lot of the miscellaneous authors I just pass around to everyone.

Fave authors would be Jodi Picoult, James Patterson and Lisa Jackson.

 
At October 7, 2009 at 4:41:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Lesley, a great time to do some reading if you can keep your eyes open long enough.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home